Coming Soon---

Future blogs to keep an eye out for...Flying While Pregnant, Breastfeeding Success, and another Guest Blog!

Friday, February 7, 2014

SAHM Business Recommendation- Photography By Katie

My Stay-At-Home Mom Business Recommendation for this month is a lovely photographer named Katie Bingaman, whose business is called Photography By Katie.  I took Lucas to get photos taken by her when he was 2 months old and loved them and loved her.  Now, I will admit I have known Katie for awhile, but her work really is wonderful.  My favorite parts of her service were that she does not set time constraints for her sessions (unless otherwise specified), she allows you time to nurse or comfort your child, and she has a heater nearby for those adorable little naked baby shots so your little one doesn't get cold.  She is willing to take your suggestions as well as throwing in a few of her own ideas so you get a good variety of images.  Here is more about how Katie got started:

"I have always loved photography… in fact, I once got into trouble for taking pictures of vehicles and the tops of people’s heads from my second story bedroom when I was in elementary school. 

My passion for photography continued to grow throughout high school (although I had graduated to photographing people’s faces rather than the tops of their heads… lol). I went to college and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in photography and computer digital imagery in 2006 from Shepherd University in Shepherdstown, WV. From there, I worked for two major photography companies, photographing over 3,000 sessions. 
My daughter, Genesis (aka Woogie), was born in March of 2012.  At that point I decided I couldn’t leave her all day to photograph other people’s children and my husband encouraged me to pursue my dream of starting my own studio.  That brings us to where we are today!
My goal is to provide a relaxing atmosphere for you and your family as we capture memories that will last a lifetime. 
I am strictly an on-location (with the exception of newborns and cake smashes), natural light photographer located in Central Pa.  I specialize in moms-to-be, newborns, children, families, seniors, and couples.


Thanks!"







**Jedimomtrix did not receive any free merchandise nor was she compensated for writing this review.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete